Welcome to the 2012-2013 Season
Last year we had one of our most exciting years yet. We had a great team dynamic and now have created our own ladies team! Practice will begin as soon as school starts and be sure to check us out on day on the quad.
We are completely open for recruiting right now. For contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tryouts are this week. See the schedule below for more information.
- Saturday Sept. 8th - 9AM Sharp - Location: Quad
- Big Sky Warmup (Logan, UT) - September 21-23
- Fright Flight (Ft. Colling, CO) - October 20-21
- Halloween Hat (SLC, UT) - October 27
- Grand Junction Co-Ed (Grand Junction, CO) - November 10-11
Dues for team members can now be paid online. Here is a quick guide on how to do it:
- Go to: https://usufusionweb.aggies.usu.edu/Login.aspx
- Login by using your A-number and banner password
- Update your personal information if it's wrong
- Click the "Program Offering" tab, club sports and find Ultimate-mens and click add to cart
- Electronically sign the waiver and enter your emergency contact information
- Click checkout and pay with your debit or credit card
In order to be able to travel with the team, you need to complete the following and turn in the completion form the one of the team captains:
- Go to http://risk.utah.gov/loss/DriverVideoTest.html
- View the Video. (The video makes reference at the end to 12/15 passenger vans. Please ignore this as the University prohibits the use of these vehicles.)
- Take the online test. (Warning - the test is challenging, reference the Utah driver's handbook when taking the test.)
- Print the "Certificate of Completion". Keep the certificate on file with your department. Departments are responsible for insuring compliance with the training requirement.
The Cache Valley community uses a website and an email list serve to communicate community wide events. Go to sites.google.com/site/cachevalleyultimatefrisbee/ for more information and to subscribe to the email list.
It is imperative that the captains have your contact information for the USU team as well. To do this fill out the following form: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform (this is only for people on the team).
USA Ultimate Registration
In order to play you must register with our governing organization USA Ultimate.
- Go to www.usaultimate.org/membership/ and click 'Login / Create Account"
- Click "New Member Signup" at the bottom.
- Follow the prompts and enter your personal information. USE A SILLY PASSWORD, you will have to share it with the captains.
- DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY. Your dues will cover this fee and it will come out of the team budget.
- Send your email, password, and USAU number to David.Folkner@gmail.com.