Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When does the overtime rate begin?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I eat my lunch at my desk?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
- When does USU's work week end?
- Why do I have to sign my time card every two weeks?
- I had to work on Thanksgiving. Don't I get overtime for that day?
- How long is a "break" period?
- I worked more than 40 hours in a week, but my boss told me to move those hours to next week. Is that legal?
- Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction