Want to win a yoga mat? Bar bells? Ankle weights? All you…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
Take your mind on spring break for only 25¢! From…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?