The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Who is my advisor?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I audit courses?
- What are No-test Days?