Wayne High School FACS Room. This workshop is for youth…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Wayne High School FACS room. You will need your own…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Figure out a better tomorrow: Build a plan to get where…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
Rate This FAQ
The primary reasons are: 1) You have a hold which restricts you from registering (i.e. student owes money, or need to see your advisor), 2) Registration is not available due to a computer problem or the registration dates have passed, 3) The course you are trying to register for has a restriction or prerequisite which the system does not acknowledge you have met, or 4) the class is full or the system does not recognize that you have met the course requirement(s). This problem is likely to happen to Transfer or Graduate Students. If the class is full, then the instructor's signature is needed on an Add/Drop form. If a course requirement has not been met, then the Department Advisor over the course needs to sign a Course Authorization Form. This form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office located in TSC 246. Call the Registrar's Office if you have questions at 797-1116.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I audit courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Where can I get the forms?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?