Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When is the last day to register?
- Who is my advisor?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What if I can't find my A-number?