"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is registration available?
- Where can I get the forms?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- Who is my advisor?