Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?