Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What are No-test Days?