New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Who is my advisor?
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I change my name on my official record?