The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I drop my last class?