Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- When is registration available?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What is my new Student ID Number?