Wayne High School FACS Room. This workshop is for youth…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Wayne High School FACS room. You will need your own…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Figure out a better tomorrow: Build a plan to get where…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I audit courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is the last day to register?