Want to win a yoga mat? Bar bells? Ankle weights? All you…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
Take your mind on spring break for only 25¢! From…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I audit courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is the last day to register?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?