Want to win a yoga mat? Bar bells? Ankle weights? All you…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
Take your mind on spring break for only 25¢! From…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What other payment options are available?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?