The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is ACCESS?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?