The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Come by the TSC International Lounge to rest up and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?