Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?