Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What other payment options are available?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?