Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?