The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?