Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?