"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What are special fees?