The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?