"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
Rate This FAQ
Fees for registration completed after the fee payment deadline are due daily to avoid associated penalties. Also, check the Dates and Deadlines for the semester for additional tuition deadlines during the seemster. Fees may be paid in person or on ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What other payment options are available?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?