Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
Rate This FAQ
Fees for registration completed after the fee payment deadline are due daily to avoid associated penalties. Also, check the Dates and Deadlines for the semester for additional tuition deadlines during the seemster. Fees may be paid in person or on ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?