Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Relaxation College can be a very stressful time to be a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also known as Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to their information. ACCESS was launched in April 2005, and the Registrar's Office is enthusiastic about this new system. ACCESS offers many enhancements that the QUAD system could not provide. Finally a system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (adding/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your password (if you forget your password you can go to this site and click on the Forgot Password Button), local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When is ACCESS available?