Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
This spirited farce follows a broke inventor who inherits…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- What about changing my address?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- When is ACCESS available?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?