Wayne High School FACS Room. This workshop is for youth…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Wayne High School FACS room. You will need your own…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Figure out a better tomorrow: Build a plan to get where…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Please review this short tutorial for directions. If your waitlist position is number 1 (one), it means that you are next in line to receive an e-mail when an open seat becomes available. If you are in the number 1 position when a seat becomes available, you will move into the number 0 (zero) position and an e-mail will be sent to your “preferred” e-mail address in Access (Banner).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?