"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Please review this short tutorial for directions. If your waitlist position is number 1 (one), it means that you are next in line to receive an e-mail when an open seat becomes available. If you are in the number 1 position when a seat becomes available, you will move into the number 0 (zero) position and an e-mail will be sent to your “preferred” e-mail address in Access (Banner).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?