USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) is…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Please review this short tutorial for directions. If your waitlist position is number 1 (one), it means that you are next in line to receive an e-mail when an open seat becomes available. If you are in the number 1 position when a seat becomes available, you will move into the number 0 (zero) position and an e-mail will be sent to your “preferred” e-mail address in Access (Banner).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?