The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?