Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
We're celebrating 15 years of shows featuring swinging…
On the first Wednesday of each month, the RGS Web Team…
SAAVI is raising awareness regarding the "RED…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?