The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?