New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. However, if you intend to take both classes that conflict with each other you need to have both professors electronically authorize you to take the classes. This will allow you to register for the waitlisted class once you get the waitlist email. If the authorizations are not in place you will not be able to register.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?