Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. However, if you intend to take both classes that conflict with each other you need to have both professors electronically authorize you to take the classes. This will allow you to register for the waitlisted class once you get the waitlist email. If the authorizations are not in place you will not be able to register.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?