"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. However, if you intend to take both classes that conflict with each other you need to have both professors electronically authorize you to take the classes. This will allow you to register for the waitlisted class once you get the waitlist email. If the authorizations are not in place you will not be able to register.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?