Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Apply for Graduation Online
If you are applying for an associate or certificate offered through USU Eastern, please follow the graduation process outlined here.
If you are applying for an Associate of Science (AS) in General Studies, please apply here.
- This application is for Undergraduate Students only. Graduate Students must apply through the Graduate School.
- Fill out the following information completely and accurately. You are responsible for verifying your degree, major, emphasis, and minor through the ACCESS system. If the major, emphasis, or minor is not what you expected, then fill out a Change of Matriculation Form, get appropriate signatures, and send it to Registrar's Office, TSC 246 (1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT, 84322-1600).
- For complete graduation steps, see this information.
- Completed graduation packets (not this application) must be submitted prior to the deadline to incur a $10.00 graduation fee.
- Packets submitted after the deadline incur a $50.00 graduation fee.
- If you do not return your graduation packet at least one semester prior to the term you plan to graduate, your name may not appear in the commencement program.
- If you are an On-campus Student, then you will be required to pick up your graduation packet at the Registrar's Office in TSC 246 (Applications for Graduation take 10 business days to process following the submission of this form).
- You must complete the graduation survey that accompanies your graduation packet.
For further graduation questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at (435) 797-1116 or e-mail email@example.com.
Complete this form: