Preparing for SOAR
Congratulations! You are registered to attend SOAR. Here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare to attend your scheduled SOAR session.
Things To Do
- Set your University password (directions at http://it.usu.edu/newpassword).
- Call us within one week of your SOAR date if the major listed on your SOAR confirmation letter does not match the advisor you would like to speak with at SOAR.
- Ensure that you will be able to attend the entire SOAR session (9:45-4:00pm).
Things To Bring
- Photo ID (you will not be able to get your student ID without it).
- Updated University password.
- SOAR Parking Pass
- A list of completed or expected Concurrent Enrollment and AP credits
After you have registered for an on-campus session of SOAR you will be sent a confirmation letter with parking instructions and detailed check-in instructions. Please bring photo ID.
While at SOAR you will meet the A-Team, a diverse group of current Utah State students who have been well-trained to assist you in every step of the orientation process. These students are involved in many aspects of campus life. They know a lot about Utah State and they are willing to help you in any way they can. You will also speak to an academic advisor. He or she will help put you on track to graduate in a timely manner.